The following is the identification data of the owner of the website www.bankinplay.com.
- Owner: BANKINPLAY SLU. (hereinafter, Bankinplay)
- Postal address: EDIFICIO TREVISO C/ Julián Camarillo, 42 – Ground Floor 28037 (Madrid)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use and who uses them?
The information obtained by cookies from this website is processed by the publisher of the website www.bankinplay.com.
The application we use to obtain and analyze browsing information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ y www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
The cookie that is added to a user’s computer when the user views or clicks on an ad expires after 30 days. This measure, and the fact that Google uses separate servers for conversion tracking and search results, protects user privacy. The provider of these cookies is Google. This website also uses the Google AdWords remarketing tool. This tool makes it possible to serve ads on the Google content network based on users’ previous visits to our website. To achieve this, some of the pages of our website include a remarketing code or tag that set cookies to determine the type of ad that will be shown to the user based on their browsing of the website. Remarketing lists are stored in a database on Google’s servers, where all cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest are stored. Regarding remarketing cookies, the user can disable the use of Google cookies by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page. These cookies are provided by Google. We also use the «Doubleclick» cookie. This cookie enables the delivery of ads managed by third parties («Ad-Servers»). This is a cookie provided by Google.
How do I reject cookies?
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser:
- Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Mozilla Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/c%C3%B3mo-eliminar-archivos-de-cookies-en-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042